Functions and specifications:
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 256 channels, max 160 channels per zone.
- 2-line, black/white display
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- 4 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- 4 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- 5 Tone Functionality
- Telemetry Capability
- Option Board Capability
- Basic Privacy
- Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- Fixed Installation/Desktop Configuration available(RTTE approved for LP models only) Note: not approved with GPN6145 desktop psu.
HEAR AND BE HEARD CLEARLY ON THE MOVE
When it comes to exceptional audio quality, digital technology can’t be beaten. The DM2600 delivers clarity throughout your coverage area plus unique features to help employees hear and be heard clearly. With its Intelligent Audio, for example, drivers don’t need to adjust their radio volume when there is a lot of background road noise, as the radio adjusts itself. Unleash the power of your DM2600 mobiles with Motorola Original® accessories. They’re the only accessories designed, built and tested with your radio to optimise its performance (see separate accessory fact sheet for full portfolio).
CONNECT MORE PEOPLE, MORE PRODUCTIVELY
Whether your people are delivering packages or transporting passengers, you’ll appreciate our radio’s easy scalability. All it takes is a simple software upgrade to add key features like Enhanced Privacy for increased security or the Transmit Interrupt Suite to prioritise critical communication. And when you want to expand capacity or coverage, rely on IP Site Connect which uses IP networks to extend coverage to employees anywhere in the world. Use single-site Capacity Plus to reach many more workers without adding new frequencies, and count on Linked Capacity Plus for affordable wide area trunking.