Naršykite mūsų gaminių katalogą
- Protects against advanced threats: Scans files on the network, in emails, in URLs, in network file share locations, and on-demand. Protects against advanced email threats, Windows threats, Office threats, zip threats, pdf threats, mobile threats and more.
- Inspects across all Operating Environments: Code emulation examines and runs instruction sets to assess intended activity independent of operating environment for broader security coverage.
- Examines activity, rather than attributes: Executes objects within a secure virtual runtime environment (“sandbox”) to analyze activity- system changes, exploit efforts, site visits, subsequent downloads, botnet communications and more- to expose sophisticated threats.
- Pre-filters to deliver fast results: leverage Fortinet’s proactive anti-malware (consistently top-rated in VB100 RAP tests) and extended database as well as additional patented advanced threat intelligence techniques to detect a large percentage of advanced threats without the time and effort of full “sandboxing”.
- Provides rich threat intelligence: Uncover information related to the full threat lifecycle, not just initial code, to speed remediation. Opt in to share intelligence with FortiGuard Labs for automated security updates to boost the protection delivered through your entire Fortinet security ecosystem.
- Delivers Officially Licensed Microsoft Components: Product comes with Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, and Office embedded licenses, confirmed approved for use in virtual environments unlike other sandbox solutions.
|Total Network Interfaces||
6x GE RJ45 ports,
2x GE SFP slots
4x GE RJ45 ports,
2x GE SFP slots
2x 10 GE SFP+ slots
|Storage Capacity||4 TB (max. 8 TB)||8 TB (max. 16 TB)|
|Power Supplies||2x Redundant PSU||2x Redundant PSU|
|VM Sandboxing (Files/Hour)||160||560|
|AV Scanning (Files/Hour)||6.000||15.000|
|Number of VMs||8||28|